Stop using temazepam and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- weak or shallow breathing;
- fast or pounding heartbeats;
- confusion, slurred speech, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- hallucinations, agitation, aggression;
- thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
- restless muscle movements in your eyes, tongue, jaw, or neck;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- problems with urination; or
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects may include:
- daytime drowsiness (or during hours when you are not normally sleeping);
- amnesia or forgetfulness;
- muscle weakness, lack of balance or coordination;
- numbness, burning, pain, or tingly feeling;
- headache, blurred vision, depressed mood;
- feeling nervous, excited, or irritable;
- nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort; or
- dry mouth, increased thirst.
Some people using this medicine have engaged in activity such as driving, eating, or making phone calls and later having no memory of the activity. If this happens to you, stop taking temazepam and talk with your doctor about another treatment for your sleep disorder.
And a bunch of allergic reaction warnings.
So the I was wondering how the Amnesia is a less serious side effect lol! I think that is serious but maybe that's just because I have had a kid and your memory goes out the window enough as it is! Anyway it just seems a little scary, and I don't want to be dependent on chemicals to help me fall asleep, but it seems I might have to resort to that for a little while. So while I ponder if I should go ahead and try this I want to get more peoples input on what they do, and if they know any info or have ever had any experience with this particular drug. Please share this blog post with friends if they my have helpful info.
My goal is to be smart and well informed before I make a definite decision.